What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Reminder of Island Life - and I loved it

Today was one of those days that reminds me of living on the island. It was so long ago now, and many children ago, but I can still remember that life. The reasons for these memory flashbacks came throughout the day. It started with the humidity. It was warm and humid and sticky. Very islandish. Then came the rain. Of course we had rain on the island and it was refreshing. Then I went hunting for the last reminder of the island and the Lord blessed me with it...







As I was taking pictures of the rain drops on the plants, I turned around the found the rainbow. It will always remind me of the island. I was so touched that I could see one today, because usually it's too gray and cloudy to see a rainbow here, but not today! It was such a blessing and a wonderful way to end my island memory day!


No comments: