What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Going for a bike ride!

On TWO wheels! Emil worked with her yesterday but Domonique got frustrated so they quit. Today, she decided to try again and worked and worked and worked. Then she was riding! She had so much fun and was so pleased and excited! It is always a great moment - and I hope I have the pictures to show each child when they learned to ride a bike without training wheels. (I'll have to go look and maybe I'll make a post about it!)





Turning is still a bit of a challenge.







Camdilyn can finally reach the peddles and get going on her own. She was very please with herself as well. Now she doesn't want anyone to help her.



No comments: