What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

More sweet than bitter, but still a bit bitter

Look what we have! It's a beautiful piano that actually sounds great! We put the one Kevin picked up off the side of the road (which I liked the look of but it didn't play very well at all) back onto the road and some one picked it up while we weren't watching. We received this wonderful gift from the Smiths, because they couldn't move it with them. Yes, this piano is a special gift, but it also bring a tear to my eye (and heart) every time I see it or hear the children play it or when I sit down to play it. We have this piano in our home because our friends are gone. Well, not really gone but far away and I will miss them terribly. So, it is sweet that we have it, but it is also bitter that we have it. I will be grateful for wonderful friends who touch my heart enough that I miss them deeply. Love you!

No comments: