What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

The weather was nice, finally!

I wonder how long it will last!? We went for a walk in the Price Nature Center after church and lunner. It was so nice and perfect! We remembered to bring drinks so the kids handled it much better.
 And we're off.
 I love the peeling bark.
 Marissa found a white flower.
 Stopping for a drink.
 Ben took this picture. He liked the hanging flower.

 Exploring and finding acorns.
 Got one!
 The wind up....
The release!



 Looking down into the river/stream.


 Can you see the purple flowers?

My family even consented to taking a family picture - seeing as how the last one we took Camdilyn was a brand new baby. Obviously not professional but it'll do!

No comments: