What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stake Primary Activity

My three oldest girls went to the Stake Primary Activity - mini MTC - today. One of my awesome friends agreed to take them with her daughter so that I could stay home with the youngest girls (my husband and son were on a camp out). She even said she would bring the girls home after the activity - bonus for me so I didn't have to go out again. I had no idea she would treat them to ice cream on the way home! They were so thrilled and had such a wonderful time, at the activity and afterwards. She took them to her house and they played there for an hour. What a fun friend I have and my girls were spoiled.

No comments: