What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

I woke up and went downstairs only to be caught by my children. 
"Close your eyes," they all said.
I obeyed and they led me into the dining room, around the table and stopped at my place.
"Plug your ears," Ben warned.
I was delighted to see a dozen doughnuts at my spot!
Then I noticed the dozen roses!
What a special treat!

At church I received more treats - cards, love, flower, candy, and brownie goodness.
It was a nice day.

Note: Any time Kevin asks me if I need him to pick anything up on his way home from work, I always say, "Doughnuts and chocolate ice cream." He gave me the chocolate ice cream Saturday evening but saved the doughnuts for Sunday. Awesomeness!

No comments: