What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, May 22, 2015

I perfected it.

my brother's chocolate waffle recipe. He shared it with me 20 years ago and I think I have perfected it.

It was just the last little bit of waffle batter. And really, it's not chocolate (the picture doesn't show exactly how brown it was), but I burnt it. And yes, that's what my brother's recipe is. I was visiting his home 20 years ago and he had burnt one. He offered it to me as a chocolate waffle and I said it was burnt. Then his wife agreed that it was chocolate so I took a bite, because there were two witnesses. So much for that - it was really burnt! It was funny and my kids and I still laugh about it now. Especially when I do the same thing!

No comments: