What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Playing at the park

The girls all worked really hard to get their school done before I left for a doctor's appointment (which was at 11, so I had to leave just after 10 to drop off the little ones at a friend's house). They all wanted to go to the friend's house so they focused and got everything done. They had a great time at my friend's house and after lunch, we decided to go to a park to play. Another benefit of having school done early. It was a very nice day,so they had a great time. I just enjoyed taking pictures of them playing and catching Camdilyn at the bottom of the slide.












Domonique was really nervous about some of the things at the park. She would start but then want to back out. I kept pushing/supporting her to get her to over come her fear. She was successful and would then go back to do it on her own. She did great!






Harmonie is fearless and tried most anything. She's a lot like Xiomara. They are certainly full charge sort of girls.






Camdilyn ended up liking the steps the most. She would climb up and then down and then up and then down again.













No comments: