What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My new favorite

We have always enjoyed German pancakes (or whatever you call them). I usually make them in two big glass pans in hopes that the middle will cook before the bottom and edges are burnt. I'm often disappointed. I saw these on the internet and decided we'd try them.
 

They turned out perfect! I get 24 muffins out of one recipe so I had to make 2 recipes to get 48 muffins... and we had some left over. The wells were perfect for whatever you want to fill them with - although they aren't necessary because you're going to cut them up and eat them. They weren't burnt at all and it took only 11 minutes to bake them! You can't get any better than that!

I will say that the new muffin pan (the one on the left) was WAY better than mine. They didn't stick at all and they were cooked perfectly. I had to empty the pans out to fill them again with the second batch and needed to spray my pan again but the new one was awesome. Anyway, just thought I'd share!

No comments: