What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Miracle and blessing

Back on the 21st of this month, I put Camdilyn down for a nap, in her crib, on her back. She has slept in her swing seat most of her life (at least half of it) so I was sure we'd have some time of adjustments. The nap went fine, so that same night, I put her to bed on her back, fully expecting her not to sleep through the night. I was delighted to be wrong. She has transitioned perfectly and sleeps just fine on her back. She has even woken up when I put her down and she puts herself back to sleep. What an angel baby!


I left the swing in the crib just in case I need to transfer her to it if she didn't sleep well on her back. It has since been removed because she doesn't need it.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

i just got caught up on your blog! happy birthday to xiomara and SO SO SO sweet pictures of your baby sucking her thumb. she is precious!