What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3 months old and she found it!

Camdilyn is definitely one of mine. She has found her thumb. I'm not sure this perfect little baby could be any more perfect but the thumb is helpful for self soothing. I love that she uses her other hand to keep the thumb in her mouth - at least that's what it looks like.



This is how she has been sleeping in her big girl crib. She has been "sick" with stuffy nose and congestion since she was born so I put the swing seat in the crib to help her sleep sitting up. Now that she has found the thumb, and as soon as she gets over the newest cold, then we'll try to see if she can sleep like a normal baby.

Just to show that it wasn't a once time occurrence... here she is sucking the right thumb on the couch.


No comments: