What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Price Nature Center

The weather was perfect for a walk so that's what we did after we ate lunner after Church. The funniest part for me was listening to Harmonie "talk" and point as we walked through the woods. She was telling us all sorts of things - if only we could understand her. 
 






Ben noticed this leaf with white things on it.
We stopped and saw them wiggling.
Not really sure what they are.
Ben calls them "Bugs of Paradise"

A seed pod, with the two triangular seeds we found inside.

Kemiah caught a masked robber frog.





For the first time I was infront of the group.

Not for long!




Family picture.


The trees are really growing sideways.
 
It was a very nice walk. Maybe if I do this enough, the baby will come early. Or I'll just be more uncomfortable and she'll still come late. Either way, it was a nice outing with my family.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

you could always try castor oil... ;) i love the family picture, especially xiomara... silly silly.