What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Counts for P.E. of course

Yesterday, I sent the girls outside for a break and some exercise. Then I sent Domonique and Harmonie out as well. Then Ben joined them. They had such a good time raking the leaves in our neighbor's yard. They even buried Domonique and she was okay with that. What cute kids I have! The great thing - they can count that as their P.E. for the day. With this new program, we have to keep track of their exercise and they are supposed to do 150 minutes/week. We have never kept track of that stuff so this is a new thing for us. I'm just glad that had so much fun, included the youngest girls, and worked together!
 








Harmonie tried to lay down in the leaves like Domonique, but because she didn't have a hood the leaves really tickled her head and neck and she couldn't stay down for very long. Each time she would try it, make a funny face, and sit right back up. At least she was willing to try.

No comments: