What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Relaxing Sunday

In Keokuk, there is a branch of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They are always excited when the Payne Family Reunion comes around, because we add quite a few to their numbers. Of course, their numbers fluctuate all summer long because they are so close to Nauvoo, so lots of visitors come through their branch. We always enjoy our time at Church, filling up a couple rows and sitting with our extended family.
 
After Church, the cousins just hung out, made pictures and paper airplanes, and some thought they might take a nap.
 




 
My younger sister had dinner and it was pretty yummy - cream ranch chicken (I think).

 
My brother, and his family, has to leave Monday morning so his oldest son decided to have a hair cut before they left. I think it was an awesome choice.


No comments: