What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

More Reunion Activities

Lest you think FLUBBER was all the kids played with, I thought I'd tell you about the other things we did on June 20th. Some of the kids (and adults) went out to the patio and drew with sidewalk chalk. We have some really creative people in our family.





We also headed out to Nauvoo to watch a performance by Vocal Point - an a capella group from BYU. They were really fun - mostly becaue it's made up of 7 guys but it's not always the same 7 guys so just knowing how talented these guys are to work with each other, but also to know that they won't always be the same yet they still sound so good. It was really neat and I'm glad my kids were able to see them.


 
After the show, my sister-in-law took the kids up to the stage to meet the guys, and get autographs. It was a neat experience for all of them.


You can see that our first day was very full and eventful!

No comments: