What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Evening Fun


Dinners this year were prepared by different families. Each family provided the recipe and then prepared the meal on their night. I thought it was really neat - and a fun to way to try new meals.

The kids found other things to do while dinner was being made. Flubber, of course.


My oldest sister and her family were ready to catch up with neices, nephews and cousins.

 
I loved seeing my little girls sit with their aunt and be so excited that she was there. It was a little surprising since Harmonie and Domonique are a little shy at first, but they are getting better.

It was another huge flubber bubble.

My oldest sister has started a wonderful tradition. She brings dessert recipes and has a few helpers each night to make her wonderful selections. It has become a favorite tradition - making and eating! Friday night they made Butterbeer from Harry Potter. It was so rich and yummy!


No comments: