What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It looks like...

we are having a girl!


Yes, it's about time we make it official. I'm 20 weeks along and we are all excited for the new little one who will join our family in February. I had the high risk (I'm over 35 years old) anatomy ultrasound today and everything looks good. It was awesome to see our girl moving so much, her little heart beating and all that stuff. I am disappointed in the pictures because they really aren't that great, but they'll do.

This is what I look like. Pay no attention to the smile (that I just pointed out), I was trying to get Emily to take the picture for me.

It has been a different pregnancy for me. I haven't been sick but I haven't felt great either. I never feel like eating but I'm always hungry. The kids were all able to see the dating ultrasound that I had about 5 weeks ago so that was fun. We all enjoyed hearing the heart beat and seeing the baby move. So just thought I'd let y'all in on it!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my goodness!! another girl!!! crazy! congrats to you and your family! :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Oh wow! I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations, and I hope you feel better for the last half of your pregnancy!

Josh and Kelly said...

How exciting!!! You do make cute girls :)

Job and Rachael said...

Congratulations!! I sure love your family :)

Jeni said...

Congratulations!!!

Josh said...

Congratulations! It made me "step back" when you mentioned "high-risk' and "over 35" in the same sentence. Weird! :)