What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Lost post

Just found this and wonder why it was never posted. It's from December 1, 2010, almost a year ago. I'm so glad I wrote this down because I had totally forgotten about this.

Sitting with Ben this afternoon, he starts the converstaion with this:

"Mom, wouldn't it be funny if I had a maple farm when I'm in the air force. Then I can have a job while I wait for the sap. Then when it's time to get the sap I can ask all my air force friends to help me. I'll have a three story house and do you know what I'll have on the roof? A helicopter and a hanger. So in the summer the helicopter can be out but in the winter I can put it in the hanger, but I'll still use it."

Unfortuanately that's not a direct quote so that's not quite as wonderfully amusing as it was when he said it to me. I just had to put it down somewhere so I didn't forget it. He's always coming up with these kind of ideas. At least I know he won't be a lazy bum when he grows up because he's always coming up with something to do when he grows up.

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That's awesome! Keep dreaming big, Ben!

Josh said...

That kid is going places! And not just to the trees for some sap! :)