What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Art work by Kemiah

Just thought I'd share some of her creative works that she has made recently.
While the older four kids were in school, she got out the Tinker Toys and made a butterfly, without the larger lower portions on the wings. Ben was quick to jump up and help her add on the lower portions and she was thrilled. It was fun to watch her hang on to it, carry it around the house and say, "I'm going to show it to Daddy."

This project was made Saturday afternoon. When she finished the first person (the one on the left) she came to get me so I could see, and she told me it was Gaffa (my Dad). Then she added the second figure and said it was Grammy (my Mom). I just had to capture them to keep them forever.

No comments: