What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New favorite activity.

She has really started to like books. She is still eating them but also likes to flip through them and look at them. She even likes to sit in my lap to read them. (I love when she comes to me and backs up to sit down in my lap.) She'll take any kind of book but likes the board books best. Her favorite seems to be Goodnight Moon. She'll sit on the floor, on the couch, and now she'll sit at the bottom of the stairs if the door gets left open. On Saturday, while the guys were working outside, I put her up on the window seat and she loved that because there were lots of little board books AND she could look outside at the other kids working in the yard. She is such a sweetie!



2 comments:

Jeni said...

I love when they back up into your lap!!! Good night moon was a favorite for a long time too!!!

Josh said...

I love the cheesy grin in the first photo!