What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project Day

Last Monday, the kids finished their school work early so I encouraged the girls to work on the projects they received at Christmas. Emily had already started her wooden firetruck so she was able to finish putting it together, and started to paint it. Marissa's doll house is a little more labor intensive but she was excited to get started. It was a little overwhelming for me, as I read the instructions - sealing the wood, sanding, wallpapering, etc. I decided not to worry so much about that stuff and figure she'll be fine with the level of work she is capable of doing right now. I hope to make more time for that because we didn't get very much done on her little house. Ben has been busy building the military lego stuff he received for his birthday. I helped him with the first thing but he has done the rest all by himself and really enjoys setting them all out in his own little set up.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

wow- that looks like a partay!