What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Date Night

Kevin and the three older girls went to choir practice today. Ben, Kemiah, and I were just sitting down to dinner when they came home. Ben asked a question about why they have choir practice on Sunday. Kevin said, "It's the best time for everyone to be available. Monday is for Family Home Evening, Wednesday is activity night at Church, and Friday is date night." Ben said, "Date night? What's that?" Kevin's response was, "Every night is date night." I just thought it was funny that my son doesn't know what that means because we rarely have official dates out of the house. Recently we have been watching nature movies and drinking strawberry orange smoothies after we put the kids to bed so I guess we do have a date every night.

No comments: