What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally...

I saw a doctor! I'm about 17 weeks along in this pregnancy and I haven't gained any weight. I have been a little concerned but I had an appointment today and heard the heart beat so I feel great! I won't go into all the crazy details because they are really probably boring. I was just happy to hear the heart beat and now I can look forward to feeling it move around in a few more weeks. Hurray! I have an ultrasound on Tuesday to double check the date and maybe I can talk the tech into finding out what I'm having. We shall see.

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That is so exciting! I am glad the baby's heart is nice and strong :) Can't wait to see what you are having. I am happy you guys found a house, too--how great!

Jessie said...

the heartbeat is such a relieving thing to hear. congrats on the house too! what an exciting time for you guys! :)

J. Porters said...

Awesome! Congrats on your new little one!