What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting to know Saginaw

I now know how to get to Wal-Mart (and it's a super one), one of the local libraries, the hospital where my new OB clinic is located, the pharmacy where they will send any of my prescriptions, Church, and home again. I think we are set. There is a playground near the house and the library so I know where we'll be playing once the snow is gone and it warms up a bit. I also know where a few other places are near my house but as I drove around today I wished I had my camera with me because I wanted to stop the car to take some pictures. There are a couple old Churches that I drove by today that look really neat. That's the trouble with driving everywhere... it's hard to just pull over and stop to take a picture, especially on the busier streets. There were also lots of little shops and other places that I will probably never shop at, again because I'm driving in my car off to somewhere else and can't just stop in and see what they sell, but it was neat to see a different part of town. So, life goes on.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

very different from walking everywhere like you have done for the past year or so, camera in hand. :) glad to hear you're getting to know your way around though. miss you guys already.