What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

B is for boy.

So our oldest said a couple funny things today...

"Will someone please play with me? I promise I won't beat you up."
(I had to laugh right out loud.)

"We keep buying ice cream but we never get to eat it. Why do you guys keep eating it all yourselves? Are we ever going to eat any ice cream?"
(Kevin and I enjoy a bit of Ben and Jerry's from time to time. I guess Ben is picking up on that and is deciding to make his voice heard. He's tired of being left out. I wondered how long it would be...)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

ohhh... i miss ben (and your other kiddos too) :)

The Fredericks said...

ok- so I thought this meant that you were having a boy!