What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Trek for Three

(Note: I am writing this in May of 2019 - I am over a year behind but I am going to try and start catching up. This is the oldest picture I have on my laptop so I will start here. Hopefully, some day, I can fill in from March through this post...)

This summer, youth conference was the pioneer trek and I had two kids that were old enough to go.... and a doctor husband that was asked to come along for medical support. They were so excited. I was delinquent and waited a little too long to gather their stuff but I think they look pretty pioneerie!




They enjoyed the experience, having "family" groups, hand carts, walking, cooking, pondering, singing, and being with other youth. It is something all the kids are excited to experience. I'm so grateful for stake leaders who work hard to put these types of activities!

No comments: