What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Another day at the lake

I could still use my camera body so I started taking pictures with my telephoto lens. That just meant I had to be farther away from my subjects. Oh well. Good thing everyone here has a smart phone with a camera so they can help capture moments that I miss.











They were having so much fun together!



Love the cousin love!

Scripture moment by Nathan P.

Always enjoy the treats at the end of the day.

Monique does a wonderful job with all the themes and dinners and desserts. I hope she knows how much fun she makes the reunions! It really is a treat to be together and to have so much fun!

No comments: