What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Time with Grammy

Gaffa was there too, but wasn't in these pictures. One of the favorite things to do while at their house is to eat on the deck. It's like being in a tree house and it truly is fabulous (if it's not too humid). I put in both pictures because I'm not a photo-shopper. You'll have to take Emily from the first picture and put replace her in the second picture. Ben will never look at the camera so I can't do much about that.


The littles were enjoying some swinging time with Grammy.
What a treat!

I know these pictures of RoseMarie are not in focus but she is still so cute!
And I couldn't possibly leave her out of the memories!


No comments: