What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, July 27, 2018

More fun at the reunion

I love that my kids are okay coloring or doing a craft. They love to be creative and just sit while they let their hands create! This craft was to go along with the movie Coco so we decorated death masks. Each one was very unique.


Monique even set up our ancestors so they could be remembered.

We had fun with ice cream cones again this year.
It could be called a tradition.
All the chocolate and caramel sauce and whipped cream.


What a mess!



What? Someone took a picture of me!
That's crazy! That's unheard of!
Thank you.



I was seeing if my camera would work to take the big family picture.
With the telephoto lens it was just too challenging,
but I do like what I captured!


No comments: