What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Play date

I took the younger kids over to the bishop's house this afternoon so we could play with their family. Kevin has known Marty Vieira since they were kids. I have known Marty ever since we got married and have enjoyed seeing them every time we visit. This visit I realized I should call them to let them know we are coming in to town so that if they need us to do anything then we can help out. Marty suggested hanging out so I got his wife's (Kim) contact information and set up a play date. We all probably could have gone but since their kids match up with out younger kids I just took Domonique, Harmonie, Camdilyn and Naomi. It worked out just fine and we had a great time. It was a fun visit so we'll have to do that again next time we are in town - they live just a short distance from the dome home.
Lucy, Dorothy, Naomi, Camdilyn, Annie, Domonique, Harmonie

Funny faces!


Ezra - the lone boy!

I did not get a picture of Kim and Marty and their newest baby, Mabel. Bummer. Thanks for the visit friends! See you again next time we're in town!

No comments: