What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Heading home with a stop in Pennsylvania

We decided to make some different stops on the way home. We found some places that had free tours and so we fit them in. The first stop was in Lititz at Wilbur Chocolate Company and Museum. We had hoped to watch them make stuff but we got there near closing time so they were all cleaned up. They did have a lot of chocolate history stuff and a video about where chocolate comes from and the process of making it, so it was still interesting. Kevin bought a bag of Wilbur Milk Chocolate Buds and then we were off. 

The camp ground was nice and quite. We had the end all to ourselves and enjoyed dinner and Smores. It was a good stop. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well because I kept hearing things and my mind would create all manner of visions of what was happening outside my tent. Eventually Kevin and I got up to use the bathroom and I saw that nothing was disturbed so I put ear plugs in and slept much better for a few hours.



No comments: