What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Edaville - part 1

 Thursday was a shopping day. We went out to get some of the kids new sandals and then we went grocery shopping for our weeks stay. Other than that we just hung out because the weather was a little gray and wet.

Today we enjoyed a visit to Edaville, many great thanks to Memere. It has been a few years since we have been there (I was pregnant with Harmonie the last time we went) and they have changed it and added lots of new rides. The kids were so excited, despite the cooler temperatures. They went from ride to ride and just had a great time. I was surprised to see the older kids chose to ride alone. They still had fun and I took lots of pictures.

First the Carousel. I rode only because Camdilyn needed me to hold on to her, so Kevin took the pictures.





Next was a bathroom break and bumper cars. The Fabulous Five were able to go alone and Memere and Kevin joined them. It was fun to watch!






Giant Ferris Wheel - everyone coupled up and got loaded. Due to the cooler temps, and the start of school, there were very few people so we had most of the rides to ourselves, no lines, and good times.
Ben and Emily

Memere and Domonique

Chris and Harmonie

Kemiah and Me - not my favorite ride.

Kevin took pictures again - 
Camdilyn was too small for the ride.

Another ride that goes up and turns and so I was happy to watch.



Poor little girls. They couldn't ride all the rides.

No comments: