What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Beautiful Wedding

Kevin's cousin, Brittany, got married while we were visiting. It was wonderful to be able to be there and see this even. When I joined the family, back in January 1999, Brittany was only 8 years old and I connected with that little red headed girl. It was so fun to have her at my wedding. Every time we have gone back to visit through the years, I have enjoyed getting together with Brittany to see how she is doing, what she's up to, and so forth. I was so happy when she was able to set the wedding date for Sept. because we already had a plan to visit. She was beautiful! The wedding party was lovely, and the setting was so nice. They had a great dinner after, with music and dancing. The kids had lots to do as well so they had a great time, too! So glad we could be there!



Loved the center pieces and table settings.
All the dishes were nice plastic wear.

The kids had fun running around with cousins.

They enjoyed watching the pig, cows, horses, and people.

Fun cake topper!

Ice cream bar for enjoyment - with delicious filled cupcakes.

Golf cart rides.
All the kids had so much fun!







I didn't even get a picture of the Smores and sparklers, the dancing or the large group of family and friends. My biggest regret (the only real regret) was that I didn't have Kevin take a picture of me with Brittany - similar to the one I have at my wedding with Brittany. Oh well. She was beautiful and we had a great time!

No comments: