What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sleepiness takes over

Camdilyn is a little picky when it comes to sleeping. Not anything crazy, but just a bit. She has been sitting at the table with us, during meals, and I feed her a bit of food. I got busy with other things and when I came back, she was asleep. Sweet little girl. Just know that all my kids have fallen asleep in this same chair when they were little. I did tilt the chair back after I took these so that she could be  more comfortable.
 




At the beginning of the month (3/1) she actually fell asleep in her play center. (We actually call it "the farm activity center", but that probably doesn't mean much to you.) It was exciting to me because, like I stated earlier, she's a bit picky about sleeping. She usually won't fall asleep on me, unless I'm nursing her. She likes to sleep in her bed, and will fall asleep in her car seat while we are driving around. To have her fall asleep somewhere else was quite a moment. Yes, I probably have a picture of each of my kids sleeping here, as well.


 
I guess some traditions are just that great... or their Mom is a little silly.

No comments: