What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Taste of Baby Food

Today was the first time I fed Camdilyn baby food - pears. She wasn't too sure about them but she loved the idea of the spoon and putting it in her mouth. She wasn't in the high chair because Harmonie still uses it - we'll be needing to rearrange things a bit - but she just seemed ready to eat. I think it was a good first try.




I will admit that I fed her bits of pancakes back in February, on Harmonie's birthday. It was really early (age wise) for me to give food to my baby but she seemed hungry and fussy as she watched us eat, so I shared. She really enjoyed them and has eaten them since then.

No comments: