What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Happiest Birthday wishes to The Boy.

We enjoyed making pancakes together (on his actual birthday, 3/5). He did some creative things with his ...
Everyone enjoys the ice cream with the pancakes and syrup. It's a yummy tradition.

The kids worked hard on their school work and Camdilyn enjoyed some time with her thumb.
Because his birthday fell on a Wednesday, which was his first Young Men's activity, we ended up having the party on Friday. He made chocolate pie with me so that we could make mini-pies and some without crust for Grammy and Gaffa. It was Kevin's idea to set the pies up like the number 12 (I'm not sure if Ben figured out there were actually 13 candles to blow out). What a fun idea.



Book 1 of the Calvin and Hobbes collection. We will all enjoy this one.


The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and King Aurthur


Chicken Run (he asked for that one), Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

3 in 1 Lego set from his sisters


Bag of York Peppermint Patties from his sisters

I was going to wrap all the presents in comic newspaper...
It was more work than I wanted to put into it.
This was the only one... the incubator to hatch his chicks that he asked for.


Grandma and Grandpa Nichols present and card (with $12 in the card)

I think this was Ben talking about a box in a box gift.

What a laugh we all had when he pulled out the other box!

His own digital camera!

Kemiah gave him a card.... and $12 that I had given her out of her piggy bank.
I still can't believe he's 12 years old. He is a good boy, hard working, loving, playful, creative, and the list could (and probably should) go on. Thank you Ben for being my boy!

No comments: