What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crazy weather.

I'm only posting this for a written record of our crazy weather. Not that it really matters - and I'll probably never look back, but just in case.

Winter wasn't too bad. Thought Spring was coming but it took a really long time. We were still burning wood to warm our house through April. Went on vacation to MA and came home to warm weather. It was great for about 3 days, and we put the kids a/c unit in their window. Then  the temps dropped and things froze again. Had to light the furnace to warm us up. (The house got down to 61 degrees.) After a while of chilly weather we got warmer, then really warm so our window a/c unit went in. Used that for about a week and now it's down again - highs of 60's and lows of 40's. I just think it's crazy. People will say, "Well, that's weather in Michigan." It's a statement that can be made anywhere you live. I just think it's weird. I've lived here over three years and I don't remember this drastic fluctuation before. So we had to light a fire again this evening to warm the house back up. I guess we'll save money on the electric bill because we aren't running the a/c units.

How's your weather?

No comments: