What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

20 weeks and counting...

Here I am, at 20 weeks...

We had our first ultrasound on Thursday and I took all the kids. Kevin was unable to be there. We all enjoyed seeing the baby move, hearing the heart beat, and seeing everything growing normally. The kids all went in saying/wanting a boy. I was ready for anything healthy! It was nice to agree with the ultrasound nurse when she said, "It's a girl." This one was certainly not shy. Most of the kids enjoyed being there and I was so happy to see her moving and doing well. Now on to the naming game!

Profile.

Arm and hand (fingers pointing down)

3D face with hands and arms infront

Head down at the bottom right, with hand right in front of the mouth.

Hand and fingers with knees

Feet, legs, knees, belly and arm.

Not sure why blogger loaded these pictured in this way. They should all be turned to the left 90 degrees. Oh well. So there you have our latest and greatest!

2 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

Cngratulations!! So exciting to see your beautiful family growing :)

Josh and Kelly said...

You look great Jacquelle!! Keep me posted on the name:)