What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bowling in MA

Staying with tradition, we went bowling! This time we let Domonique do it as well, and she loved it! They didn't have shoes her size but they said she was okay. Kevin helped her the first few times but then I helped her the rest. The bumpers helped, of course, and she was so excited when she got a SPARE! Not once, but twice. She had so much fun! (At least I think she did.)
 



We had two lanes: Kevin, Me, Domonique, and Kemiah were on one; Memere, Ben, Marissa, Emily and Xiomara were on the other. Everyone had a good time, trying to improve and get over our issues - like rolling our wrists which caused the ball to swerve. The kids tried to get control and add power but I think that will come with age (and strength).









Here are the three games Kevin and I had (the last one Kevin bowled for himself and Kemiah and I bowled for myself and Domonique). Quite the games! The other team only bowled two and half games but had some pretty god times!







What a fun morning! I wish it didn't cost so much - price of lanes and shoes - because we would certainly do this more often.

No comments: