What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Thought it was a good idea.

When we got home from Church yesterday, we changed our clothes and packed some food, so we could go walk through Price Nature Center. We were all excited to see the trees in their green splendor. We were not expecting the mosquitoes to be out in full force, but they were. So our stroll through the woods turned into a job to save our lives. I was slower than the rest but kept swatting the ones that landed. The poor kids all look like pin cushions. Kemiah and I enjoyed a slower pace and took some time to notice some things around us.







We stopped long enough for a family picture.

Kemiah kept asking, "Will you take my picture over there?"




Kemiah took this one.
Afterwards, she kept saying, "Can I take a picture of that?"




Next time we'll make sure to bring the bug spray!

1 comment:

erin said...

Cute family picture! What a pretty place to take a walk :)