What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our first EVER flower garden

IF you noticed, Marissa received flowers for her birthday from Grandpa and Grandma Nichols. The weather took a chilly turn so I was afraid to plant them. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and the weather was sunny so we planted the flowers! (Besides, I didn't have what I needed for school, but I won't get into that.)

I helped the kids clear the spot and then tried to help instruct but let them do their thing. Ben helped her the most and they did a good job. The tulips were already there. Now we just need to remember to water them and so forth. I just thought we should record the event!



Left side.

Right side.

No comments: