What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Gaumonique, the fire fighter!

That's how she says her name, with a g sound instead of a d.
I guess we need to work on that.
She sure is a cute fire fighter.



Even if she wanted to spray me with the water, "because I'm silly," says Domonique.

The other day I was in the living room and I fell to the floor dead. She came to me and kept calling to me. I told her I was dead but she kept calling to me. I finally opened my eyes, only to see her bent over me. Seeing that I was now paying attention she said, "What you want to play?" Then she said, "You want to play UNO?" It's her newest favorite game. Grandma and Grandpa Nichols gave us a new variety to the UNO game. It's call UNO Reflex, and I think she really likes it because of the big button you get to push. She understands the game, is learning colors and numbers, and usually invites others to play with her. What a wonderful little learner! Maybe I can somehow incorporate that into potty training...

No comments: