What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

If anyone wants to know...

We are going to have a wonderful 2013. Well, I guess that's just the way you gotta look at it. We didn't stay up late last night, and we got up at our normal time this morning. We even had school today - instead of taking it off like I ended up doing all last week! It's cold outside but we are warm inside our home. We have all the things we need and even some things we don't need. Our bodies are fantastic gifts from our Heavenly Father that continue to heal themselves. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ to help us through our trials. We have family and friends who love us through it all. We know our purpose and our potential, and we strive to be better each day. My children love me and I love them. Their father loves me and he loves them. We are a hard working group of people who will continue to learn and grow through this next year! Good New Year to you all!

No comments: