What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Autumn Time!

If you can believe it, we had some time one afternoon this week to play (after school and stacking split wood). It was so fun to watch the kids play - even though they had different ideas as to what they were supposed to be playing. Ben eventually fired them all because they weren't doing what he wanted to do. They just enjoyed playing in the leaves!






And this is what they did with them after they collected them. Yes, we had a stinky fire so I didn't let them add any more to it but they had fun and took showers when they came inside.


These are some flowers that Ben grew from seed that he got at the library. No of the other kids' flowers survived (probably because I didn't transplant them fast enough). It started out with one little bloom and now it has a bunch. What fun!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I love that Ben has his fire warden suit on for the "stinky fire" ... and that he "fired" everyone for not doing what they were supposed to ... awesome!
I have GOT to meet this kid! :)