What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How long is too long?

We have done a lot of stuff in the past two months. I haven't had (or made) the time to blog as I should have about all the things we have done so now it seems a bit daunting to catch up. I must though because this is the only family history/journaling/scrapbooking I am doing and I think that's pretty important. If I don't do it here (even if no one reads it) then I won't have a written history to go with the pictures I have taken. So I will catch up.... some day.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

how about tomorrow? :)

Josh said...

That's the only real benefit I have seen in blogs where the author has committed to "365 Days of ..."
Once committed, you force yourself to write.
I did not make that commitment and occassionally I have to blast out 4 or 5 blogs at a time.
Good luck! :)

Natalynn and Paul said...

This is the story of my life. I have at least 7 posts that I NEED to do. But instead of getting to work, I will just read what other people are blogging about!