What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cute little girls

They were so cute tonight. Xiomara is trying to finish up the summer reading program at the library. She has a few more hours to read before she's done. Everyone else has completed it and so she really wants to earn the T-shirt, too. They had had their shower so I was taking care of the bigger girls. They sat down together and Xiomara started reading to Kemiah. It was so cute to see my 5 1/2 year old reading to my 3 1/2 year old!



4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That is cute! I hope my girls will be good friends like that :)

Michigan Roys said...

Today they were fighting. UP and down...

Josh said...

They look so cute! I love that my kids get excited about the library's summer reading program. Great pictures!

The Fredericks said...

so funny that you commented-- I was just thinking about you guys and how I needed to check out your blog-- as always- your children are adorable-- the post is perfectly named ;)