What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

She joins the races.

Emily lost her first tooth today! (I'll try to remember to swap out the tooth for money when I'm done with this.) She has asked me to help pull it the last couple of days but it was never a good time to do it. Today she asked and it was a good time, so I grabbed the floss and a tooth pick and we were ready to do it. I hate this stuff but she said, "It has to come out. It's really bothering me." I hoped she would just pull it on her own, like Marissa, but oh well. I tied the floss around her tooth and pushed the floss under the back side of the tooth with the toothpick. She made a little noise so I told her to close her eyes. Xiomara was there to count to 3 and then I yanked. It came right out and went to the floor. We found it and Emily was beaming! She even reminded me to take pictures! I noticed her other front bottom tooth is also loose so it'll come out soon. Here's a look at her first hole.




3 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

I can't believe that is little Emily! Very cute pictures :)

Jeni said...

so stinking cute!

The Fredericks said...

i just love this girl!