What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ginormous

We go to story time at our local library every Tuesday. The librarian is fantastic and we love it. She has a craft for us each time, too. I count that as the kids main art source. I was really impressed with this last one we did... giant paper snowflakes. They are super easy to make and look really neat. I had to hang them up when we got home and I love to look at them. Of course, I couldn't stop there. I decided to try and make a smaller one for the Christmas tree (which is still up). It was a little harder to do but I'm glad I did it. Just a neat craft all the way around. I will have a hard time taking them down because I won't want to toss them out and, really, how would I store them any other way than hanging from the ceiling?




2 comments:

Jeni said...

So, will you share how you made them? They look so cool!

The Fredericks said...

ooooooo LOVE these- so pretty!