What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

On her way...

New things she can do... She is 6 months old, you know, so she's ready to do more things. She won't pull herself up to this position but she loves to just stand there. She even got very brave and let go with one hand, then ended up kissing the chair.


Adorable!


This one she does all by herself, all the time now. She will then push herself backwards and moves all over the room. She turns on her tummy and loves to be in the same room with anyone else.


On the 5th I fed her some cereal for the first time. She took a few bites and then didn't want anything to do with it. She would clamp her mouth shut when I held up the spoon and would wave her arms around to reject my offering. She doesn't like the bottle either. Funny girl.





3 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

What a beautiful girl, love those bright blue eyes! :) I hope I get to meet her someday!

Jeni said...

Love those cheeks!!!

The Fredericks said...

yay! so fun and cute and big= ah!