What have I done for someone today?
Have I done any good in the world today?
You will never regret a kind deed done to someone in need.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Proud to present...

Domonique Janice
July 4, 2010
9:13 p.m.
7 pounds 13 ounces
20.5 inches






Here I am before she arrived but after the epidural.


Here we are together!


Proud Daddy!


Family Visitors! It was so fun to see how excited the kids were to see their newest sister. They were all so loving!


Kevin's mom is with us so she has been a big help












So there you have it. Our family now numbers 8 and we are all very happy!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats Roy Family! What a cutie! I absolutely LOVE her name!!

Jeni said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and I'm so excited for you guys!!!

bryce and paige said...

Congratulations Roy Family! Happy Independence Day, what a fun prize. My brother is a 4th of July baby too. So fun!

Chelsie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and it looks like she's very loved! I think she looks like Marissa. (or at least has the same eyes!) :)

Alex Acres said...

Awww.. what a beautiful baby! Congratulations on your new baby!!

J. Porters said...

Congrats! I love her name!

The Fredericks said...

yay! hip hip hooray! we are so happy that she is here safely- everyone is adorable :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Congratulations! So was her name inspired by the nature island? The kids look so happy to have another little sister.

Jessie said...

congratulations!!! you guys make beautiful babies!

Jevne's said...

Congratts!!! What a precious little angel.. and being born on the 4th, even the country has a holiday already set up for her!

Taryn said...

I love her birthday!!!! One will never forget! Congrats, she is so adorable.